Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! My name is Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible fianc JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky dad. People often recognize me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from highs and lows. My parents took my family to America in 1990, when I was just a year old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and I worked to be successful. My mind could see the path I wanted to take for my future. You go to college and get a degree. Wed. Get a home. Get kids. My plan for success was to go to college after graduation, and then find an employment in a corporation. I would then marry, buy a house and have kids. Life had other ideas. The money and the status of my job didn't make me feel happy. I was convinced that I wasted my life for an income. My love of fitness and my desire to socialize with other people led me to discover my dream job as a personal trainer. The year 2014 was the year that I established my company and I will celebrate my 7th year anniversary by 2021. It is rare to find an Asian woman working in this field. Within the field of coaching I'm determined to make a difference through providing high-quality training that will aid others to become more healthy and happy. My goal is to inspire others to pursue their desires and live the lives they have always dreamed of. My career took off as I was experiencing the most happiness in my entire life. My mother died just as my professional life began to fall off. In Heaven she rests now after an 8-year battle against the disease known as Scleroderma. However, I carry the memory of her every day. It is possible to learn from the world, even if we may not be able to recognize it right now. My mother's death affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to embark on a new journey which gave me my second shot at an enjoyable and satisfying life. When I reach the 30's I am more alive than ever. I can truly say that I live now and not just surviving just like I did in the past. My experiences are shared with me so that I may share with you my experiences and thoughts. It will allow you to realize that you're not on your own. You are capable of getting anything you'd like in your life. Therapy is essential and normal. Health is the best riches. I pray that you will live the life you want to live and have your final resting place is not a regret, because that's all you can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annabeth Gish and Annabelle Attanasio

Bella Poarch

McKayla Maroney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size